NRI Supporting India

Any experience of uttaranchali people, Stories, cool quotes go here.

NRI Supporting India

Postby sam1976 on Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:49 pm

What do you feel people of Indian Origin who are not born and brought up in India supporting India?

Should they support India or their country of origin?

sam1976
Founder

Re: NRI Supporting India

Postby sam1976 on Tue May 09, 2006 11:53 am

Tara , if it is so then why people object an Indian Muslim supporting Pakistan?
Would you accept this? No?
This is the reason of conflict in UK.
sam1976
Founder

Postby nawaniroyal on Wed May 24, 2006 4:54 pm

Semwal ji
I think a person should do what their heart says ........you can be an indian ......born in london.... and yet inclined for the development of say... Somalia.......so it doesnt matter actually ,until someone is supporting or helping anyone in a good way.
regards:
nawaniroyal Edited by: nawaniroyal at: 24/5/06 16:57
nawaniroyal

Postby sam1976 on Wed May 24, 2006 6:41 pm

Nawani ji,
First of all welcome to the team and hope to see more posts from you.

>>if it is so then why people object an Indian Muslim supporting Pakistan?

People have not answered this question. Supporting one country is fine but would you be happy if an India goes to Afganistan for Jihad like some of the British Muslims did.

I have no problem supporting a country in a good way but not a JAICHAND type support.
sam1976
Founder

Postby nawaniroyal on Thu May 25, 2006 2:34 pm

mahadev ji

according to wikkepedia jihad means anything from an inward spiritual struggle to attain perfect faith to a political or military struggle to further the Islamic cause ........if hinduism required we would have struggled for its good too irrespective of the country to which we belong ,offcourse peacefully.....it is an emotional feeling ......... religious sentiments u see.........what vhp does in india in the name of preserving our hindu culture..is it right?....working or volunteering for ur religion is not bad it just should not harm any one, every person either christian ,sikh,hindu or muslim do something for their religion it may be charity or some other volunteer work.........
there may be such sentimental muslims who are so concerned about there religion and go for jehad to protect it from any so called causes..........and yet there may be others who doesnt care what's going on ,doing there day to day business........problem is when someone misuses the term jehad and misguide delicate emotional minded people, giving its wrong meaning to them for there own work ,it can be dangerous as we all can see in the world today.......but its true with any other religion ......young innocent people anywhere can be easily brain washed and exploited by those who want to misuse them..........

world would have been so peaceful and prosperous only if everyone respected each others religion ,culture and privacy....
i like Japan in this matter it is such a peace loving country in a true way
nawaniroyal

Postby mindguru on Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:42 pm

>>>i like Japan in this matter it is such a peace loving country in a true way <<<

I agree largely with rest of your assertions till you made this dramatic punchline ... which couldnt be any further from reality. I would say last 50 years doesnt wipe out 500 years of past ... India is much more peaceful than Japan in every sense.
mindguru

Postby nawaniroyal on Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:05 pm

Mindguru ji

I am talking in present not in past.

All is well that is "doing well" irrespective of its past.
<!--EZCODE ITALIC START-->
Haari baji ko jeetna jise ata he ,woh sikandar ....kehlata he
<!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->

Japan has come out of ashes like phoenix and shown rest of the world what peace ,hard work,and sincerety is?
Ilove India.
But I really like Japan for what a great country it is ,,,,in the present world of terror and violence.
nawaniroyal

Postby santosh gairola on Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:49 am

I am sorry Nawani, but I'll have different opinion about Japan. It is just economy and 'uncle Sam', otherwise Japan and German are certainly similar kind of people.
santosh gairola
Administrator

Postby mindguru on Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:43 pm

I too would like to say mostly positive about modern Japan and only jealous fool can say that they dont have much to learn from japanese. I only objected to that assertion because of two words "in true sense".
mindguru

Postby Real Draupadi on Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:01 pm

aryavart is large wide big.if 'i' your modern term 'indian' can not support this aryavart then they hav no right to return to india.all aryans welcome.
Real Draupadi

Postby A4arunkumar on Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:39 pm

well this is a very tricky situation...
Its like krishna bhagwan who had two mother..
One Devaki and other yashoda.
So he had love for both of them.
smilarly you have some duties towards your own country where you were born and and to your roots you are attached.

Keep particiapting in development of both the countries..i think time has come to rise above the concept of a country..
Just listen to your heart...

Think global act local....
A4arunkumar

Return to Life & Personal | Work & Karma