Rakshas, Kinnar, Bhoot, Pret, Adivasi

Archives 2006

Rakshas, Kinnar, Bhoot, Pret, Adivasi

Postby sam1976 on Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:57 pm

I think Rudra was right when he said paharis were basically Adivasis.

I was talking to Uttaranchal,India yesterday and was stunned to hear about a few incidences.

1. There was a couple (A & B) in a village in Uttaranchal. They were very poor and had 5-6 children. His wife was pregnant again. They got worried. A relative/friend from city approached them and offered help. The solution was this couple from city were prepared to finance the yet-to-born kid and probably agreed to adopt him/her.

BUT the couple fromt he village partially refused this. They told the couple from the city ,
"In case it is a girl you can have it, boy we will have"

The couple from the city got p***** off and refused to adopt the kid at all.

Meanwhile the husband of the villager died.
AND it was baby girl.

NOW here is the barberic part of the story.
ALLEGEDLY they, including her mother did not feed her, no milk , nothing and SHE DIED.

2. Second news is

The kids all 5 except the one who was tested positive for HIV are fine and were tested negative for HIV. It was only the second child who is around 13.

One of the possibility might be the use of infected injection or something we are ashamed to discuss whatever it may be I am happy for the other kids, but this whole episode should be a warning for us and we should educate people. HOW? the topic is up for discussion.

sam1976
Founder

Re: Rakshas, Kinnar, Bhoot, Pret, Adivasi

Postby sam1976 on Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:27 am

Moderators,
Please change the subject line to appropriate one as I could not find right words to express my anger.

Cheers
sam1976
Founder

Return to Archives 2006